The Ostomy Care Accessories Market report by Persistence Market Research takes into consideration the healthcare industry’s transformation concerning services, infrastructure, coupled with support extended from the governments all across. Technological advancements are capable of catering to patients on an urgent basis. As such, both – stress and time could be saved.
Globally, market value of ostomy care accessories was US$ 486.2 Mn in 2020, and is expected to portray a CAGR of more than 7% during the forecast period (2021 – 2031).
Prevalence of bladder and colorectal cancer is relatively high among the geriatric population, and it has been estimated that around 90% of cases of colorectal cancer are diagnosed in individuals aged above 65 years. Rapid advancements in the clinical management of ostomy with the launch of innovative products have boosted demand for ostomy care accessories.
Improved patient compliance with enhanced quality of life coupled with significant economic savings are playing a vital role in shaping the market for ostomy care accessories. Moreover, increase in awareness regarding ostomy care through several initiatives taken by various private and non-profit organizations is expected to be another important factor surging market growth.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/3200
- Coloplast Group
- Hollister Incorporated
- ConvaTec, Inc.
- Smith & Nephew
- Scapa Healthcare
- 3M Company
- Salts Healthcare Ltd.
- Torbot Group Inc.
- Nu-Hope Laboratories, Inc.
- Marlen Development and Manufacture
- FNC Medical
- Cymed Ostomy Co
Request for Methodology @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/3200
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Owing to wide utilization of products such as skin protection and skin barrier, among others, as a prevention and remedy for peristomal skin complications, demand for these types of products is expected to grow over the coming years.
- Demand for skin-friendly and long-wear-time seals is constantly increasing, due to which, the sealing segment is expected to contribute 3/4 market share.
- Home care settings are expected to increase significantly, owing to rising adoption of homecare services and increasing availability of trained nurses and reduced emergency visits to hospitals.
- Rise in prevalence of inflammatory bowel diseases, increasing number of ostomy procedures, and growing usage of ostomy care accessories contributed to the dominance of Europe in the global market for ostomy care accessories.
“Development of advanced ostomy care accessories is one of the key focus of prominent manufactures in the market,” says an analyst of Persistence Market Research.
New Product Launches – Strategy by Key Players
Some of the major players in the market are Coloplast Corp., Convatec, Inc., 3M, and Hollister Incorporated. Launch of advanced products is a key strategy being followed by these market players.
- For instance, in May 2018, Spaca Healthcare introduced new hydrocolloid offerings for ostomy application as Scapa Soft-Pro Hydrocolloid technology.
Access Full Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/3200
What Does the Report Cover?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the ostomy care accessories market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2016 – 2020 and projections for 2021 – 2031.
The research study is based on product (belts, tapes, adhesives; convex inserts; irrigation sets & sleeves; skin protection and skin barriers; stoma caps), application (drainage, sealing, lubrication, cleansing), and end user (hospitals, ambulatory surgical centres, home care settings), across seven key regions of the world.
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com