The coming years will see the most definitive transformation of chatbot platforms into conversational Artificial Intelligence (AI) platforms. The rudimental and restrictive architecture of healthcare chatbots no longer delights end users. AI conversant healthcare chatbots, unlike rudimentary healthcare chatbots, are cognitive bots with the ability to decipher complicated scenarios and understand user sentiments.
The Natural Language Processing (NLP) capabilities of AI conversant healthcare chatbots empower end users to offer personalized support to patients and clinicians, as integration of NLP technology entails the ability to understand sentiments and act accordingly. As end users across every industry vertical focus on enhancing customer satisfaction and achieving higher Net Promoter Scores, the adoption of conversational AI healthcare chatbots is estimated to increase during the forecast period.
The global healthcare chatbots market was valued at US$ 121 Mn in 2019, and is estimated to grow at a high CAGR of approximately 21% over the forecast period of 2020 to 2030.
Find Out how the report methodology work for the report:https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/31960
Key Trends to Look Forward to in Global Healthcare Chatbots Market
- Suppliers harnessing PaaS deployment models as technological transformation gathers pace.
- Availability of low code and no code chatbot development platforms.
- Demand for technical integrations and personalization complementing cognitive intelligence.
- End users relying on conversational AI bots to partially automate mundane operations.
- Suppliers integrating capabilities offered by conversational AI into healthcare chatbots.
- Healthcare chatbots with AR capabilities.
Get Our Sample Copy of Report:https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/31960
Focus of Key Healthcare Chatbots Market Players on Technological Innovation
Some of the key players operating in the global healthcare chatbots market are Nuance Communications, Inc.; Google; Amazon Web Services, Inc.; Artificial Solutions; IBM; SnatchBot; Acquire; Floatbot; Botsify; Chatfuel; ChatterOn; and Smartloop, among others.
- Well-established companies are focusing on enhancing technological expertise and improving their attractiveness in the healthcare chatbots market by acquiring other participants with high technology expertise and strong local sales footprint.
- Companies are also focused on harnessing the power of trending technologies, while making strong investments in the research & development of upcoming technologies.
Persistence Market Research, as a 3rd-party research organization, does operate through an exclusive amalgamation of market research and data analytics for helping businesses ride high, irrespective of the turbulence faced on the account of financial/natural crunches.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org