The global market for diamond core drilling in construction was pegged at ~US$ 420 Mn in 2018, and is expected to expand at a CAGR of ~8.0% during the forecast period of 2019-2029.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @
Superior features and advantages of diamond core drilling in construction activities such as enhanced accuracy, light-weight & quieter operations, and low dust generations as compared to prevailing conventional drilling technologies are some of the key parameters offering significant impetus to the market growth. With increasing demand for tools with minimum operational complexities and high accuracy, the global market for diamond core drilling in construction is projected to witness robust growth in the coming years.
For critical insights on this market, request for customization here @
Market Study on Diamond Core Drilling in Construction – Key Takeaways
- The Europe and East Asia markets for diamond core drilling in construction collectively accounted for half of the total revenue in 2018.
- The South Asian market is projected to record a CAGR of ~8% in the coming decade, given the rising demand for building & construction equipment for upcoming residential and commercial infrastructure projects.
- Rig operated diamond core drilling in construction is likely to account for relatively high sales in 2019 and beyond.
- Stitch drilling has been identified as the key drilling technique adopted by construction industry operators for their lower cost and power requirements.
- Although underwater drilling continues to witness slow adoption, it has been garnering traction for application in submerged conditions.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now@
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com