The global push-to-talk over cellular (PTToC) market is estimated to be valued at US$ 4.3 Bn in 2021, and register a CAGR of over 11% during the forecast period (2021-2031), with revenues in the public safety and security segment growing at a robust 12.8% CAGR, according to a revised study by Persistence Market Research.
Land Mobile Radio (LMR) has been one of the most preferred communication networks for a variety of industries in the past few years. However, various limitations of LMR systems, such as short network range and high capital investment, are responsible for the growth of push-to-talk over cellular technology.
Push-to-talk over cellular removes the limitation of short network range and provides users a wide network range without the need to develop and maintain a costly and complex network. Due to significant benefits of push-to-talk technology, these systems are now widely used in a variety of industries, which include public safety, construction, utilities, and transportation. Thus, several advantages of push-to-talk over traditional LMR technology is one of the major factors fueling market growth.
Public sector and defense sectors are using push-to-talk services for safety level, optimum security, and ease of communication. There is an increase in demand for PTT services with LMR networks in these 2 sectors, and this results in opening new opportunities for push-to-talk solution providers. Defense sectors are using phones as walkie-talkies with unlimited range. This need is expected to create potential growth opportunities for push-to-talk services.
Find Out how the report methodology work for the report:https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/17008
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Mobile devices are currently holding a large part of the market share, and are estimated to continue their dominance over the forecast period.
- Long-Term Evolution (LTE) devices are dominating the market, and are anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 12.2% from 2021 and 2031. Due to significant benefits of push-to-talk technology, these systems are now widely used in a variety of industries such as public safety, construction, utilities, and transportation.
- Demand for PTT solutions in public safety and security industry is anticipated to grow at a significant rate over the forecast period. The security segment accounted for highest share in push-to-talk over cellular market as the technology is continuously helping in improving interoperable capabilities.
- Europe push-to-talk over cellular market is expected to register a high CAGR, due to an increase in the number of mobile workforce and continuous developments in telecommunication infrastructure.
- The market for PTToC in South Korea and the U.K. is expected to surge ahead at growth rates of around 13% and 16%, respectively.
- PTToC integration in Canada is anticipated to witness strong growth rate of over 11% between 2021 and 2031.
- Further, the Mexico market for push-to-talk over cellular is projected to grow at are markable market share of close to 41% through 2031.
Get Our Sample Copy of Report:https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/17008
Implementation of PTToC Technology by Governments and Disaster Management Agencies
Governments are putting efforts to boost push-to-talk over technology to prevent the transmission of COVID-19 infectious diseases. The need for push-to-talk over technology is continuously growing as the technology is getting used by the government in containment zones of COVID-19. The purpose for using this technology is for two-way communications.
Disaster management agencies are using push-to-talk over technology for coherent communications services with high-quality audio support in hotspot areas, which is anticipated to drive the utility for push-to-talk over cellular in the coming years. Due to COVID19 as well as in general, governments of developed and developing countries have already invested in the services of push-to-talk over technology.
More Valuable Insights
Persistence Market Research’s report on the push-to-talk over cellular (PTToC) market is segmented into four major sections –component (equipment – mobile devices, network devices, ruggedized device, hybrid devices, and accessories, software – carrier integrated PTT solution, OTT PTT solution, services – network services, integration and deployment services, maintenance and support services), device type (LMR, LTE) industry (public safety & security, construction, energy & utility, transportation & logistics, manufacturing , defense, hospitality, and others), and region (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa), to help readers understand and evaluate lucrative opportunities in the market.
Persistence Market Research, as a 3rd-party research organization, does operate through an exclusive amalgamation of market research and data analytics for helping businesses ride high, irrespective of the turbulence faced on the account of financial/natural crunches.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org