Connected Homes Market Size 2022
The global Connected Homes Market Size is expected to grow on a splendid note in the next 10 years. With cloud computing turning out to be the mainstream, majority of industry verticals are expected to migrate to cloud solutions. Edge computing would be the major disrupter in the near future. In other words, the ICT vertical would be living on an innovative edge in the forecast period.
Global Connected Homes Market Size to Reach Higher than US$ 138 Bn by 2026 End; Villa/Bungalows to Showcase High Potential for Revenue Growth.
The global connected home market is projected to grow at a high CAGR of 14.2% during the period of forecast to touch a significant market by the end of the year of assessment (2026).
Request for Free Sample Report of “Connected Homes” Market @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/20776
Connected home market is poised to reflect huge growth wave in the next few years. Connected home enables the interoperability and interconnection of various devices and appliances associated with security, healthcare, energy management, media, lighting, kitchen solutions, etc., with the user by using various platforms such as smartphones and laptops. The user is able to control appliances remotely owing to enhanced connectivity and technological advancements in communication and networking. The IoT has a major role to play in the growth of the connected home market along with home automation, which is a part of this industry. Home automation is increasing at a rapid scale driving the need for the development of enhanced products and services to fulfill user solutions with respect to security, entertainment, home healthcare etc.
In this analytical research report titled “Connected Homes Market Size: Global Industry Analysis (2012-2016) and Forecast (2017-2026)”, Persistence Market Research has covered every facet of the connected home market that is influencing its growth. Various trends, developments, drivers and challenges have been analyzed that are impacting the expansion of the connected home sector and this analysis is carried out across different regions in the globe giving the research an all-inclusive angle.
The report has profiled some of the Important players prevalent in the global like – Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Legrand S.A., Johnson Controls, Inc., United Technologies Corporation, General Electric Company, Honeywell International, Inc., ABB Ltd., Siemens AG, Schneider Electric Se and Ericsson AB and more.
This report covers the sales volume, price, revenue, gross margin, manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, intermediaries, customers, historical growth and future perspectives in the Connected Homes.
Request For Customization@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/20776
Global Connected Homes Market Size: Dynamics Impacting Growth
There are several aspects that are responsible for the meteoric growth of Connected Homes Market Size. Factors such as rising consumer needs and desire for convenience purpose, increasing need for security and safety by the user, rising innovations in touch screens and sensors from a technology standpoint, rising widespread connectivity and benefits such as energy efficiency and optimization in consumption of energy are boosting the growth of the global Connected Homes Market Size. However, challenges like high cost, lack of awareness and complex installations are hindering the growth of the global market for connected homes.
Global Connected Homes Market Size: Segmental Snapshot
The global Connected Homes Market Size is segmented on the basis of functionality, by platform, by component, by type of homes and by region.
- By region, the North America region is expected to showcase higher market attractiveness in the coming years. The Connected Homes Market Size in North America is estimated to reach a higher market by the end of the year of assessment. However, Latin America is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
- By functionality, the smart appliances segment reflects higher potential during the forecast period. This segment is also likely to dominate the global market
- By component, professional services segment is the fastest growing segment. However, the security solution segment reflects higher owing to increased adoption and is the largest segment
- By platform, laptops and smartphones segments both showcase high attractiveness and are expected to reflect similar market strength. However, the laptops segment is a shade higher than smartphones segment in terms of value. The other platforms segment is expected to grow at a comparatively higher CAGR
- By type of homes, villa/bungalow segment is estimated to reach a value higher than US$ 70 Bn by the end of the assessment year and is expected to lead the global market for connected homes by presenting huge growth opportunities
Region Coverage (Regional Production, Demand & Forecast by Countries etc.):
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain etc.)
Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia etc.)
South America (Brazil, Argentina etc.)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Araia, South Africa etc.)
Connected Homes Market Size Manufacturers
Connected Homes Market Size Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
Connected Homes Market Size Subcomponent Manufacturers
Click Here to Buy this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/20776
Key Questions Answered in This Report.
- What will the Market growth rate in Future?
- What are the key factors driving the global Market?
- Who are the key manufacturers in Market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global industry?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of industry?
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want and also We Provide you Table of Content.
PersistenceMarketResearch is an esteemed company with a reputation of serving clients across domains of information technology (IT), healthcare, and chemicals. Our analysts undertake painstaking primary and secondary research to provide a seamless report with a 360 degree perspective. Data is compared against reputed organizations, trustworthy databases, and international surveys for producing impeccable reports backed with graphical and statistical information.
Persistence Market Research
305 Broadway,7th Floor New York City, NY 10007 United States
Call +1 800-961-0353