Industrial Sugar Market: Introduction
Sugar is easily one of the most important commodities worldwide, if not the most important, as it is widely consumed in a variety of different foodstuffs. The global industrial sugar market is largely shaped by expanding sugarcane production, rising prices of sugar, trends observed in the industrial beet sugar market, and the consumption patterns of ready to eat foodstuffs and drinks.
Request the sample copy of report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/16633
- The sweetener segment accounts for approx. a third revenue share of the industrial use segment in the year 2017 but is nonetheless predicted to lose share going forward. The sweetener industrial segment is expected to be worth more than US$ 35 billion by end 2022 and APEJ alone contributes two-fifth of this. Sweeteners have become increasingly popular across demographics and key stakeholders are advised to take this into consideration. Bakery products are a close second and represent a revenue share of just under a quarter of the industrial sugar market in terms of industrial use. Companies could target the Europe bakery products market as the continent is well-known for its diverse range of tasty cakes and pastries all of which require a huge amount of sugar sold in the industrial sugar market
- The confectionary segment is the third largest in the industrial sugar market and is likely to lose share during the course of the forecast period. Both the APEJ and MEA region are predicted to record a robust CAGR in excess of 5% from 2017 to 2022 but the former is assessed to be nearly six times the size of the latter by the end of 2022. Beverages are a comparatively small segment in the industrial sugar market and have a revenue share in single digits. However, the beverages segment should grow in the years ahead making it unwise to overlook this segment of the industrial sugar market completely. The maximum potential for the beverages segment thus exists in Europe and the APEJ regions
Buy Full Report Now and Get Up to 20% Discount @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/16633
- Pharmaceuticals are an industrial use segment that may require an increased use of industrial sugar in the days ahead. Even though the pharmaceutical segment has a single digit revenue share in the industrial sugar market, it is poised to witness a robust CAGR during the period studied. The APEJ pharmaceutical segment alone is assessed to push past a value of more than US$ 2.5 billion by the end of the five-year study and companies are recommended to devise their long-term investment strategies accordingly
- The North America industrial sugar market is projected to be worth more than US$ 10 billion by the end of the forecast period
The companies profiled in the industrial sugar market report are
- Suedzucker AG
- Associated British Foods Plc
- Tereos Internacional SA
- Mitr Phol Sugar Corporation Limited
- Louis Dreyfus Holding B.V.
- Wilmar International Limited
- American Crystal Sugar Company
- E.I.D.-Parry (India) Limited
- Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd.
- Cosan SA Indústria e Comércio
Request For Report Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/16633
Persistence Market Research, as a 3rd-party research organization, does operate through an exclusive amalgamation of market research and data analytics for helping businesses ride high, irrespective of the turbulence faced on the account of financial/natural crunches.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org