As per Persistence Market Research’s latest industry analysis, expanding at a CAGR of 6.2%, the global rosacea therapeutics market is projected to increase from a valuation of US$ 3.94 Bn in 2021 to US$ 7.61 Bn by 2032.
Rosacea is a common skin condition characterized by raised blood vessels and redness on the face, where the nose and cheeks are the most affected areas. The signs and symptoms of rosacea are small red pus-filled bumps that may burst periodically. Around half of the patients experience dry irritated eyes and swollen red eyelids. Other symptoms include an enlarged nose and thickened nasal skin (rhinoplasty). Rosacea mainly affects middle-aged women with fair skin.
- According to the National Rosacea Association, rosacea affects around 15 million people worldwide. Prevalence of rosacea in the general population is estimated at 2.5% to 5.5%.
Lack of curative treatment for rosacea has resulted in the emphasis on symptomatic treatment to control or eliminate its various signs and symptoms. Growing out-of-pocket expenditure is another driver for the market owing to the rising emphasis on personal health.
Request for Free Sample Report of “Rosacea Therapeutics” Market @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/18793
The report has profiled some of the important players prevalent in the global like – Lupin Ltd, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd, VIATRIS (Mylan N.V.), Ajanta Pharma Ltd, Cipla Ltd, Gary Pharmaceuticals P Limited, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Mission Pharmacal, Sanofi SA, VYNE Therapeutics, Galderma, Bayer AG, Bausch Health Companies Inc., Hovione, PruGen Pharmaceuticals, AbbVie, Inc., Eckson Labs, Sandoz Spa, Abigail Care Pharmaceutical, Pfizer Inc., Johnson & Johnson (Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.) and more.
This report covers the sales volume, price, revenue, gross margin, manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, intermediaries, customers, historical growth and future perspectives in the Rosacea Therapeutics Market.
Key rosacea therapeutic service providers are focusing on market expansion through collaborations and acquisitions. They are promoting their products at professional scientific meetings and conferences. This promotional strategy will be very impactful to penetrate the market. Sales representatives of companies directly contact professionals and physically present their product offerings, thus expanding their company’s presence into different geographies.
- An example is, in Feb 2022, Novartis experienced mid-single digit sales growth, margin expansion, and advancement of its robust pipeline.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Erythematotelangiectatic rosacea, a subtype of rosacea, which is characterised by recurrent episodes of transient face erythema (flushing) and no transient, or chronic, erythema, occurs most commonly amongst and holds the highest market share of around 35.4%.
- Antibiotics are the most commonly preferred drug class by physicians for early relief from the disease. This segment accounts for the highest share of 39.5% in the market.
- Treatment of rosacea is challenging given the varied manifestations and incompletely understood etiology. Topical treatment is growing tremendously and holds a market share of 29.3%.
- Pharmaceutical companies are steadily transitioning toward innovation and sales of new drugs. Thus, retail sales, including retail pharmacies & drug stores hold the highest market share of 52.1%.
- The North America rosacea therapeutics market accounted for 32.6% of the total market share, by value, in 2021.
“Increased prevalence of rosacea and advances in patient-specific pathophysiology will drive the rosacea therapeutics market over the coming years,” says an analyst of Persistence Market Research.
Key providers of rosacea therapeutics are investing in innovating cost-effective treatment to gain the attention of healthcare providers. Along with product innovation, key players are also aiming for various acquisitions to create goodwill and successfully market their products.
- For instance, on December 1, 2021, Sanofi entered into an agreement to acquire Origimm Biotechnology GmbH.
Request For Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/18793
Rosacea Therapeutics Market Manufacturers
Rosacea Therapeutics Market Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
Rosacea Therapeutics Market Subcomponent Manufacturers
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Key Questions Answered in the Rosacea Therapeutics Market Report
How is the Rosacea Therapeutics Market expected to grow over the projected period?
What direction is the Rosacea Therapeutics Market expected to take in terms of volume and value during the forecast period?
What is the impact of macroeconomic factors on the Rosacea Therapeutics Market in future?
What are the key market drivers in the Rosacea Therapeutics Market?
What are significant opportunities and improvement areas for Rosacea Therapeutics Market manufacturers?
What are the key developments and trends taking over the Rosacea Therapeutics Market?
Which are the emerging countries that are expected to create significant growth opportunities in the Rosacea Therapeutics Market?
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want and also We Provide you Table of Content.
Click Here to Get this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/18793
About Us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org