Over the next ten years, teleoperation systems and software are anticipated to increase significantly. Over the next ten years, demand for teleoperation gear is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 21.4%.
Companies such as Ottopia, Voysys, Phantom Auto, and Quantum Signal LLC, among others, are focused on offering advanced teleoperation solutions and services. These companies are offering innovative solutions to various major automotive players such as Denso Corporation in order to enhance their offerings. Teleoperation happens to be a necessity to assist autonomous vehicles through complex situations. Hence, it is gaining immense popularity in the autonomous vehicles segment.
Request the sample copy of report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32622
Furthermore, adoption of industry 4.0 technologies in teleoperation is expected to further drive market growth. Increasing government investments in industry 4.0 in recent years are further boosting market expansion. Moreover, to boost automation within industries, governments are providing subsidies as well as allowances in order to push the adoption of industry 4.0.
Growing popularity of robotic applications is primarily driving growth of the teleoperations market. With the advent of IoT and growing admiration of IoT applications across smart and connected devices, there has been rise in demand for teleoperation solutions and services. Increasing demand for smart factory applications is a major factors driving market growth.
- For instance, in May 2021, Phantom Auto entered into a partnership agreement with Mitsubishi Logisnext Americas Group in order to scale up remote operations for unmanned forklifts. Solutions provided by Phantom Auto will enable clients of the latter company remotely operate unmanned tuggers, pallet jacks, and counterbalances, among others.
- In May 2021, Ottopia announced the availability of its teleoperation software on the NVIDIA DRIVE AGX platform, an end-to-end platform used by the transportation industry in order to develop safe and autonomous vehicles. Ottopia happens to be the only teleoperation provider to offer innovative solutions with automotive grade technology.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- North America was the leading market in 2020 in terms of value for teleoperations. Over the coming years, South Asia and Pacific is expected to be a key market for sustainable revenue generation.
- Large enterprises are expected to offer higher incremental opportunity during the forecast period.
- There has been a rise in demand for teleoperation platforms/software owing to increasing popularity of remote-working due to COVID-19.
- With growing popularity of teleoperation services, countries in Asia Pacific such as India, China, and Japan are expected to witness potential growth opportunities.
- The market in the U.S. is projected to surge at a CAGR of 20.9% through 2031, and is expected to continue its dominance over the coming years.
- The market in China and India is expected to progress at impressive CAGRs of 22.3% and 29.8%, respectively, through 2031.
Buy Full Report Now and Get Up to 20% Discount @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32622
“Growing popularity of smart factory coupled with increasing demand for robotic process automation is driving demand for teleoperations in mature markets,” says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
COVID-19 Pandemic Impact Analysis
The COVID-19 pandemic outbreak has disrupted many industries, including the teleoperations market. The spread of COVID-19 has affected industries in Europe, Asia, and North America, and partially in the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America.
A lot of industry verticals have been affected during the pandemic. However, there has been a positive impact on the adoption of teleoperation solutions and services during this crisis. Increase in demand for all facilities under one platform is anticipated to drive market growth. However, factors such as higher cost of management are anticipated to hamper market growth to some extent.
Key players :
- Fernride GmbH
- Taurob GmbH
- Shadow Robot Company
- Neya Systems
- Quantum Signal LLC
- Rising focus on Industry 4.0 is driving demand for teleoperations
- Increasing developments in robotic process automation are driving adoption of teleoperations
- Growing digitization is boosting demand for teleoperations
- Increasing adoption of smart technologies is driving market expansion
Request For Report Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/32622
Category Segmentation of Teleoperations Industry Research
- HMD Devices
- Telemanipulator Devices
- Teleoperation Platform/Software
- Design & Development Services
- Consulting Services
- Integration Services
- Support & Maintenance
- Teleoperations for SMEs
- Teleoperations for Large Enterprises
- Teleoperations for Transportation & Logistics
- Teleoperations for Healthcare & Medical
- Teleoperations for Military & Public Safety
- Teleoperations for Smart Factory/Industry 4.0
- Teleoperations for Energy & Power
- Teleoperations for Agriculture
- Teleoperations for Others
Persistence Market Research, as a 3rd-party research organization, does operate through an exclusive amalgamation of market research and data analytics for helping businesses ride high, irrespective of the turbulence faced on the account of financial/natural crunches.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org