According to the LED lighting solutions industry analysis by Persistence Market Research, demand registered in the market is slated to increase at a healthy CAGR of 15% from 2021-2031. The report reveals a market valuation of US$ 81 Bn at present. As per the analysis, adoption of LED lighting solutions has been increasing due to the high durability of LED Lights, reduction in the prices of LEDs, and high energy-efficiency of LEDs for commercial, residential, and industrial applications.
LED lighting products able to produce light around 90% more efficient than traditional light sources. LED lamps possess a long lifetime, are energy efficient, and offer a service life of 50,000 hours or more. Decreasing prices of LED lights help penetrate the commercial lighting market, and these can be used in offices, commercial buildings, restaurants, stores, schools, and, hospitals.
- In April 2021, SYSKA announced a cheap LED bulb meant for rural areas. The company plans to sell 10 million LED bulbs at Rs 10/piece across India.
Request the sample copy of report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/14905
Such development are driving demand for LEDs products. Adoption of LED solutions instead of incandescent and CFLs helps reduce electricity demand and increase efficiency, which is expected to drive market growth over the coming years.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By product type, the LED luminaire segment is anticipated to account for a leading share in the global market during the forecast period. The LED lighting solutions segment is estimated to expand at a robust CAGR of 14% through 2031.
- Installation services will be a dominating segment and rise at a CAGR of nearly around 21% from 2021 to 2031.
- East Asia is expected to lead the market, followed by North America. South Asia & Pacific is anticipated to emerge as the fastest-growing regional market over the decade.
- The market in India is expected to progress at a CAGR of almost 18% through 2031.
- In GCC countries, sales are expected to increase at a CAGR of close to 17% over the next ten years.
“Increasing initiatives toward green energy & energy-efficient projects by governments and emergence of smart cities across the globe have led to a spur in the demand for LED lighting solutions,” says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
Technology Trends Such as Human-Centric Lighting & Contactless Lighting Fueling Demand for LED Solutions
In recent years, the corporate sector has grown at a significant rate and employees work around 8-10 hours a day. Thus, organizations are focusing on designing workplaces considering human ergonomics. Human-centric lighting helps create a work environment that balances the human body’s internal biological environment.
- For instance, in June 2019, Wipro launched the Human Centric Lighting (HCL) solution (inSync). This new solution can imitate sunlight inside the workplace and works in harmony with the Earth’s natural lighting cycle. It improves employees’ concentration, mood, well-being, and productivity.
For In-Depth Competitive Analysis, Buy Now @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/14905
Contactless lighting also helps boost the smart lighting ecosystem. Light fidelity (Li-fi) is mobile wireless technology that transfers data with the help of light instead of radio frequencies. It helps in power cost reduction, increases efficiency, and consumption of the Li-Fi network. Therefore, increasing use of LEDs in applications such as human-centric lighting, contactless lighting, Li-Fi, and many more are driving demand for LED lighting solutions.
Key Players :
- GE Lighting, LLC
- SMART Global Holding
- Sharp Corporation
- Eaton Corporation (Cooper Industries PLC)
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Philips Lumileds Lighting (Signify NV)
- Toshiba Lighting and Technology Corporation
- Acuity Brands Lighting, Inc.
- Hubbell Lighting, Inc.
- OSRAM Licht AG
- Seoul Semiconductor
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Persistence Market Research’s report on the LED lighting solutions industry research is segmented into five major sections – product type (LED bulbs, bare LED tubes, LED luminaire, LED down lights, and others), service (consulting services, installation services, and maintenance & support services), end user (residential, commercial, and industrial), application (outdoor, indoor, backlighting, automotive, and others), and region (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa), to help readers understand and evaluate the lucrative opportunities in the market.
Request For Report Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/14905
Key Segments of LED Lighting Solutions Market Industry Research
By Product Type:
- LED Bulbs
- Bare LED Tubes
- LED Luminaire
- LED Down Lights
- Consulting Services
- Installation Services
- Maintenance & Support Services
By End User:
- Residential LED Lighting Solutions
- Commercial LED Lighting Solutions
- Industrial LED Lighting Solutions
- Outdoor LED Lighting Solutions
- Indoor LED Lighting Solutions
- LED Backlighting Solutions
- Automotive LED Lighting Solutions
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
Trending Reports –
|Outdoor Led Display Market||https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/outdoor-led-display-market.asp|
|Flat Panel Displays Market||https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/flat-panel-displays-market.asp|
|Keyless Entry System Market||https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/keyless-entry-system-market.asp|
|Inductive Proximity Sensors Market||https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/inductive-proximity-sensors-market.asp|
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org