The custom-made concept of orthotics rehabilitation is based on the notion that by designing foot orthotics with patient-specific design elements, certain aspects of the foot function can be altered therapeutically. Owing to the high adoption of cloud-based software systems and advancements in AI technology in the healthcare sector, the global custom foot orthotics market is slated to expand rapidly at a CAGR of 7.8% over the forecast period (2022-2032).
Utilization of additive manufacturing (AM) to build 3D objects has become a major trend in custom foot orthotic products. This is done by first modelling them digitally with a computer program and then producing them. AM can be achieved with different methods — 3D printing, photo polymerization, and injection molding, among others. People have now started adopting the use of insoles for day-to-day purposes. In laborious activities, they provide comfort and reduce pain.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a samples@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/33081
With an increase in technological advancements such as 3D printing for insoles and customization via software, customers will get highly attracted and this will in turn demand the growth of this market.
Rising acceptance of personalized foot orthotics is attributed to the use of biomaterials in insole manufacturing, which provides longer wear duration and increased strength. In order to serve a vast population, key stakeholders are now focused on features such as low cost, ease of use, novelty, and comfort.
- In May 2019, Wiivv Wearables, Inc. announced a collaboration with Dr. Scholl’s, for the production of custom-fit sandals and shoes.
- In May 2019, Powerstep launched ErgoShield® occupational insoles, which are designed to improve foot comfort and provide ease on the job.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Custom products held an approximate 58.6% market share in 2021.
- Adult age group contributed nearly 70.9% revenue share in 2021.
- With huge adoption of custom foot orthotics in medical applications, the segment accounted for the largest share of around 55.6% in 2021.
- By material, EVA contributed around 19.4% share to the global market in 2021.
- By user, the custom category accounted for around 58.6% market share in 2021.
- By distribution channel, hospitals and specialty clinics are preferred more by patients, and the segment held a market share of around 31.3% in 2021.
- Around 40.5% of the global market share, by region, was accounted for by North America in 2021.
To connect with our sales representative@email@example.com
“High prevalence of chronic disorders and increase in sales of custom foot orthotics via e-Commerce platforms will propel market growth over the coming years,” says an analyst of Persistence Market Research.
The market is highly fragmented with the presence of various regional, local, and international players. Major custom foot orthotic product manufacturers are partnering with start-ups that have innovative product lines.
During the projection period, this combination of prominent players’ technological competence and novel product techniques or materials from new market entrants is likely to result in the introduction of new products with increased features.
- In December 2018, Bauerfeind AG announced a partnership with the National Basketball Association (NBA), stating that their product, GenuTrain, will become the officially licensed knee support in the basketball league.
- In April 2018, Foot Science International announced a distribution partnership with clinical innovation for the product “Formthotics”, in order to expand its reach among professionals and other customers.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/33081
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com