The global breast recurrence score test market stood at US$ 216.8 million in 2022 and is forecasted to expand at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2023 to 2033. Genomic studies are playing an increasingly significant role in the administration of adjuvant chemotherapy for estrogen-receptor-positive (ER+) and human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2) breast cancer. The Oncotype DX breast recurrence score assay is the first globally available tool used in this context.
- Breast cancer is a prevalent cancer in women worldwide, with over 2.3 million new diagnoses and more than 685,000 deaths in 2020, as per the World Health Organization.
Get a Glimpse of the Report’s Findings: Request a Sample Copy Here: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32146
Mortality rates have decreased due to earlier detection and improved adjuvant therapies. Chemotherapy can reduce breast cancer recurrence risk but its yields are small and variable. Genomic analysis of the primary tumor is crucial in deciding whether adjuvant chemotherapy is needed in early estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer patients.
Breast recurrence score (RS) assays help determine the chemotherapy benefits for early breast cancer patients.
- The National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project (NSABP) has conducted several clinical trials over the last four decades. The trial results have significantly contributed towards reducing the extent of surgical procedures and improving the outcome of patients with early-stage breast cancer.
- The NSABP B-14 trial showed lower distant recurrence rates in low-risk patients, while the NSABP-B20 trial showed significant benefits in high-risk tumors. The test generates a recurrence score between 0 and 100.
The breast recurrence score test can dramatically lower treatment rates and enhance decision-making for individuals who were previously considered to benefit only little from chemotherapy. Healthcare systems, particularly those with limited funding, are expected to gain from possible cost savings without affecting the outcomes of breast cancer patients.
Unlock the Full Report: Gain Complete Access Here: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32146
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global market for breast recurrence score tests is projected to reach US$ 576.6 million by 2033.
- By product, test kits accounted for sales of US$ 154.2 million in 2022.
- By indication, stage II breast cancer accounted for US$ 89 million in 2022.
- By end user, hospitals led the market with 40% share in 2022.
- North America led the global market, with the United States accounting for US$ 54.1 million in 2022.
“Demand for recurrence score testing growing to identify and predict the recurrence rate of breast cancer,” says an analyst at Persistence Market Research.
Collaborations and product developments are key strategies adopted by players active in this market. By investing in collaborative research and development, companies are able to develop innovative and cost-effective product lines, meeting the increasing demand for breast recurrence score tests.
Top Companies are
Exact Sciences (Genome Health Inc.), NanoString Technologies, Inc., Foundation Medicine, Inc, ThermoFisher Scientific, Illumina, Inc, Hologic Inc (Biotheranostic), Biocartis, Roche Diagnostics, Epic Sciences, Qiagen, Abbott, Myriad Genetics, Inc, Guardant Health
- In April 2023, Foundation Medicine and Bristol Myers Squibb announced their collaboration for the development of FoundationOne CDx, a tissue-based diagnostic specifically designed for repotrectinib. This diagnostic tool aims to aid in patient therapy selection.
- In February 2020, Myriad Genetics and SimonMed joined forces to establish a genetic cancer risk program. This program focuses on addressing psychological distress, reducing stigma, and ensuring accurate utilization of data in hereditary cancer risk assessments.
Customize Your Research: Personalize the Report to Fit Your Requirements: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/32146
What Does the Report Cover?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the breast recurrence score test market in its latest study, presenting a historical demand assessment for 2017 to 2022 and projections for 2023 to 2033.
The research study is based on product (test kits, reagents & consumables), indication (stage 1 breast cancer, stage 2 breast cancer, estrogen-receptor-positive cancer, lymph-node-negative cancer), and end user (hospitals, specialty cancer centers, diagnostic centers, cancer research institutions), across seven key regions of the world.
For additional insights on how the growth of the breast recurrence score test market will unfold over the decade, write to the analyst at firstname.lastname@example.org
Persistence Market Research’s Expertise in Life Sciences and Transformational Health
Our expert team of industry analysts comprising management graduates, medical professionals, engineers, and project managers provides insights on emerging therapy areas, diagnostic tools, medical devices and components, reimbursement and market access, biotechnology, and life science research products and services to equip decision-makers with sound inputs and strategic recommendations. Click here to learn more about how we zero in on the critical aspects of this industry.
About us: –
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductors and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com